Egypt Private Tour November 15-28th, 2023
- Airport ‘Meet & Greet,’ assistance through customs and transfer to our Hotel in Giza
- 6 nights at Hyatt Regency West, Giza
- 3 nights at the Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel in Luxor
- 4 nights on Dahabiya Cruise including breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- 1 night at Le Meridian Airport, Cairo
- 3 PRIVATE VISITS: BETWEEN THE PAWS OF THE SPHINX, OSIRION, and the GREAT PYRAMID
- Domestic Flights: Cairo to Luxor /Aswan to Cairo.
- Baggage handling at airport and hotels
- Visits to temples and monument sites, including transportation and entrance fees
- Patricia Awyan Lehman as your tour host and speaker from Egypt
- Yoga, meditation, and breathwork (optional) facilitated by Woody Woodrow
- Additional lunches, dinners as mentioned in Itinerary
- Water and Snacks during road trips (Please bring your own snacks if you have special dietary requirements)
- Tipping for Hotel and Cruise staff
What’s NOT Included:
- Roundtrip international airfares (to and from Cairo, Egypt)
- $25.00 Egypt Tourist Visa to be obtained upon your arrival at the airport in Cairo for citizens of America, Canada or the UK. Egypt has just introduced a digital portal to obtain entry visas as well. ELECTRONIC VISA PORTAL CAN BE ACCESSED HERE
*It is ultimately your responsibility to determine what your country of nationality (if not the USA, Canada or the UK) requires in order to obtain your entry visa into Egypt
- Travel & Health Insurance (highly recommended)
- Meals other than what is included in the itinerary
- Personal items (Such as laundry, beverages during meals, telephone calls or any item not listed on the itinerary)
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
Reservation and Payment: A non-refundable deposit of $2,000.00 USD per person will be required at the time of booking. To insure your reservation, final payment will be due 45 days prior to the departure dates from your country. It is the responsibility of the traveler (or agent) to determine that final payment reaches us on time. Bookings made within 30 days of departure date, will require full and final payment immediately upon booking. No booking will be considered until final deposit is received by the tour operator. Payments are to be made via credit card or bank transfer. Payments made with credit cards will be subject to a 3% fee to cover bank charges. Please add this fee to your payment. Any fees charged for payments made via bank transfers or credit card will be the responsibility of the sender. Please inquire about this before you make your bank transaction.
Cancellation and Refunds: Due to high preparation costs, cancellations must be received in writing within 45 days of travel date. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to departure will have a penalty of $1,000.00 per person; Those received between 30 and 25 days will have a penalty of 50% per person; Those received between 25 and 20 days of travel date will have a penalty of 75% per person.
Cancellations received 20 days or less before departure will receive no refund. No refund will be made for transfers, city tours or any other services (including meals, accommodations or transportation) voluntarily not taken. Changes to this itinerary are subject to changes in sequence in order to adapt to possible alterations in domestic flight times or other unforeseen circumstances. The content will remain the same, barring any unanticipated complications, and will include many delightful “extras” and surprises.
Insurance: We highly recommend purchasing a good travel insurance policy that can cover you for any changes, cancellations of flights or during the tour. A good policy also covers you for any unforeseen circumstances as well as damaged or lost luggage and last-minute flight changes. We are not responsible for any scenarios that are out of our control, including, but not limited to if you cancel the trip due to testing positive for COVID, if your international flight is delayed or rescheduled and you miss a day of the activities, or if you choose to not participate in any activity. Guests must have a good travel insurance policy to cover them for these instances. We also recommend purchasing non-restricted flight tickets, which allows for cancellations and changes. Please send us your international flight details once you’ve made them, to help us to arrange for your airport transfers within Egypt. We will have a representative inside the Cairo airport to assist you with obtaining your entry visa (for the cost of $25.00 USD per person), and through customs before transporting you to our hotel.
Waiver of Responsibility: By signing up to the tour you agree to our terms, deposit conditions and waiver. The Grand Return, it’s agents and our tour facilitators have worked diligently to make all of the arrangements for our journey together in Egypt, however The Grand Return, its agents, and our tour facilitator will not be held liable for delays, theft, damage, injury, or any other irregularities that may occur during the course of the journey. We will not be held liable for any changes or delays in airline schedules or missed connections; injury, loss, or damage to persons or property; additional expenses resulting from changes in exchange rates, tariffs, or itinerary; any transportation issues or problems with vehicles utilized on the tour; additional expenses incurred due to illness, weather conditions, protests, war, terrorism, quarantine, or other causes; and losses due to cancellations not subject to our terms and conditions.